These garlic and parmesan crispy chicken wings are so yummy and easy to make in air fryer. They are full of flavor and take minutes to come together. The best part is, they are healthy, and you would never know. Dip them in your favorite sauce and you have yourself a healthy dinner, or snack for party. For more air fryer recipes, subscribe to our channel or visit https://recipetv.org
Avalon Bay Digital Air Fryer – https://amzn.to/2ZDmHyE
Top 5 Air Fryers For 2020 – https://youtu.be/pcwhEl0OrDo
More Air Fryer Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
Ingredients For Crispy Chicken Wings Air Fryer Recipe
– 2 lbs wings + drumettes
– 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
– 2 tsps minced garlic
– 2 tsps fresh parsley, chopped
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 tsp pepper
Instructions For Crispy Chicken Wings Air Fryer Recipe
– Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees for 3-4 minutes
– Pat chicken pieces dry with a paper towel.
– Mix parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper together in a bowl.
– Toss chicken pieces in cheese mixture until coated.
– Place chicken in bottom of air fryer basket and set timer to 12 minutes.
– After 12 minutes, use tongs to flip chicken.
– Fry again for 12 minutes.
– Remove chicken from basket with tongs and sprinkle with more parmesan cheese and parsley.
– Serve with ranch, buffalo, or your favorite dipping sauce.
Watch some of our popular Instant Pot recipes
Easy Lasagna Recipe For Dinner Instant Pot Recipes https://youtu.be/8uEhiAuAks8
How To Cook Lime Cheesecake In Instant Pot Recipes https://youtu.be/kNj5Fnh9Q4A
How to cook perfect rice in instant pot https://youtu.be/0OMp4U6RPEU
Instant Pot Recipes – Rice With Chicken Vegetables And Cheese https://youtu.be/5hzfRkbRIvg