This cake recipe is for a Victoria sponge cake. A Victoria sponge must be one of the all time favourite family cakes to make. More information on this sponge cake recipe can be found at www.cookeryskills.com The ingredients for this Victoria sponge cake recipe uses a 7inch sponge cake and are as follows: 180g soft margarine 180g caster sugar 3 eggs (large) 180g self raising flour Few drops vanilla extract 150g raspberry jam Dusting icing sugar Your Victoria sponge will keep very well for several days if kept in an air tight tin.
Make mouth-watering, scrumptious cakes that require little to no baking in an oven! Best-Selling Author Lori Burke brings you 24 R…
Ice Cream Cakes are incredible, mouth-watering desserts. Who doesn’t love ice cream, cake, oreo cookie crusts, whipped cream, nuts…
Puppy Cake Carob Cake Mix and Frosting
Makes 8 cupcakes
Free Shipping on orders of $ 25 or more!
Ingredients: whole wheat flour, ev…
- Chocolate sponge cake recipe
- Sponge cake recipe- Part 1 (Gluten free, dairy free, failsafe cake, coeliac recipe)
- Sponge Cake Recipe Demonstration – Joyofbaking.com
- Strawberry Cream Sponge Cake
- Sponge cake ( pan di Spagna ) recipe