First published in 1825, The Virginia House-Wife was the most influential cookbook in nineteenth-century America. Considered the ultimate how-to cookbook, it rivals some of the currently popular cookbooks with its commonsense knowledge and advice which remains practical to this day.
List Price: $ 29.95
Price: $ 18.33
- Norpro 12 Inch Magnetic Knife Tool Bar
- Simply Great Breads: Sweet and Savory Yeasted Treats from America’s Premier Artisan Baker
- The Sprouting Book: How to Grow and Use Sprouts to Maximize Your Health and Vitality (Avery Health Guides)
- Alton Brown’s Gear for Your Kitchen
- Anna Getty’s Easy Green Organic