In this video, we start our cake decorating series by making a classic red velvet cake. This cake has recently become more popular due to its resurgence in the movie “Steel Magnolias”, where the groom’s cake was a red velvet cake made in the shape of an armadillo. It has also become popular with cake decorators to use for a variety of special occasion cakes. In later videos, I’ll be showing you how to decorate a cake from start to finish including: how to make your own fondant, butter cream frosting, fondant roses and more! Be sure to check back each week as we add something new to this red velvet cake.
Ice Cream Cakes are incredible, mouth-watering desserts. Who doesn’t love ice cream, cake, oreo cookie crusts, whipped cream, nuts…
30″ x 30″ towel. Recipe is described with words and images. Washing instructions are included….
Puppy Cake Carob Cake Mix and Frosting
Makes 8 cupcakes
Free Shipping on orders of $ 25 or more!
Ingredients: whole wheat flour, ev…
- Cake Recipes : Red Velvet Bundt Cake Recipe
- CHARLIE SHEEN’S WINNING RECIPES Tigerblood Red Velvet Cake Recipe
- Cake, cake recipes, birthday cake, cake decorating
- Red Velvet Cupcakes Recipe – How to Make Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Dinosaur birthday cake decorating ideas – How to make a cake