Are you looking for a special dessert? This Nutella Pizza is the recipe you were looking for.
Share this video on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/pizzawithnutella
Get the recipe: http://bit.ly/nutellapizzarecipe
Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://vincenzosplate.com
Subscribe to my YouTube channel! http://youtube.com/user/vincenzosplate
Follow me on Facebook! https://facebook.com/vincenzosplate
Instagram @vincenzosplate http://instagram.com/vincenzosplate
Tweet me! @vincenzosplate https://twitter.com/vincenzosplate
Also join this Incredible Google+ community:
“Italian Style Food Revolution” https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109711549824912357616
PIZZA WITH NUTELLA & BANANA
Pizza Dough — approx. 240g (You can find the recipe for Vincenzo’s Plate Pizza Dough in my “Basics” section)
3 tablespoons of Nutella
A small portion of icing sugar
2 x handfuls of flour
Half a medium-large banana, cut into slices
1 x large wooden board (you can also use your kitchen bench)
1 x fork
1 x pizza tray (the best one has holes in the bottom of it which will help the pizza to cook at the bottom)
1 x tablespoon
1 x large size bowl
1. Prepare your pizza dough by following my recipe, “Pizza and Bread dough”. Click here or go to Vincenzo’s Basics.
2. Sprinkle a portion of flour over your kitchen bench and spread it using your hands.
3. Place your dough on top of the board and use a rolling pin to start to stretch the dough out rolling it all the way forward, then bringing it all the way back while you start to form a wide circle.
4. Flip your pizza dough and repeat this process, spreading some more flour on top of it.
5. To make these even easier, get your mixing bowl, turn it upside down, pick up your dough with both hands and stretch it over the top of the bowl.
6. Now, carefully stretch parts of the dough down using just the palm of your hand and turning the bowl around slightly bit my bit.
7. Turn the oven on, at 250 degrees.
8. Remove the pizza base from the base of the bowl, move it from one hand to another and place it on the tray, flattening it one more time with the palm of your hands.
9. After approx. four minutes have passed, (or even less if you start to see the base become crispy!) remove the base from the oven.
10. Pour the Nutella into the middle of the base and using the back of the tablespoon, spread it over the base. Because the pizza base is warm, it will melt very easily!
11. Quickly spread the slices of banana evenly over the base, then sift some yummy icing sugar over the top.
TIP: Try to be quick with the pizza topping so you can serve the delicious dessert while it’s still hot..!!
HOW TO SERVE:
Slice your pizza into portions and place onto a large chopping board or into individual plates. You can even add a couple of strawberries if you like!
E ora si mangia, Vincenzo’s Plate…Enjoy!
From the bottom of my heart I would like to thank this amazing team of creative professionals. They have been a part of this project from the beginning and have always supported Vincenzo’s Plate and the journey to bring the Taste of Italy into homes all around the world.
Production company: Fame Park Studios
Editor: Bill Way
Brand Manager: Suzanne Prosperi
Animation: Daniele Pignoli
Photographer: Bill Way
Web Designer: Stephanie Nasca
Music “Oktogon” and “Platos178 ok” are composed and performed by Walter Gaeta
Maria and Frank Calla
Mireille Salloum – Street fresh digital media
Keywords: Vincenzosplate, Vincenzos Plate, Chef Vincenzo, Italian food, recipes, Food, Sydney, Australia, Italy, Italian, Pasta, Italian recipes, Pizza recipe, Italian cuisine, how to cook, cooking show
Watch the video recipe: http://youtu.be/cTdPjv0WYe0
Video by: Vincenzos Plate