Learn how to make Kothimbir Vadi – Maharashtrian Breakfast / Party Snacks Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Kothimbir Vadi is a very popular breakfast recipe often served as evening snacks as well. Learn how to make this simple and easy to cook quick homemade savory dish.
1 cup Gram Flour
1/2 cup Curd / Yogurt
2 tbsp Rice Flour
3/4 cup Water
1 tsp Ginger Chilli Paste
1 tbsp Oil
Onions (Finely Chopped)
1/4 tsp Turmeric
1 cup Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped)
– Churn and mix gram flour, curd, rice flour, water, ginger chilli paste, salt and leaving no lumps.
– In a pan add oil. mustard seeds, carom seeds, onions and saute the ingredients for a minute.
– Add the gram flour mixture and skeep stirring till it becomes thick
– Add turmeric, coriander leaves to it and keep stiring till it mixes well for around 7 mins.
– Remove it in a greased tin and spread it evenly in the tin
– Cool down the mixture for about 20 mins and unmould it and cut them into 1 inch cubes
– Deep fry the cubes in medium hot oil till its golden brown in color on both the sides and the dish is ready to be served with coriander mint chutney.
Share on Facebook –
Tweet about this –
Subscribe & Stay Tuned –
For more videos log onto
Find us on Facebook at
Follow us on google plus
Video by: Rajshri Food