Whether you’re looking for a sweet surprise for a summer barbecue, an innovative cocktail party finale, or an afternoon snack for kids, ice pops are an easy treat for all to enjoy. In these pages, you’ll find over 40 recipes for frozen delights with tantalizing flavors– summer peach, bright watermelon and lime, rich chocolate swirled with vanilla or layered with raspberries, custard-based cheesecake and caramel, or green tea with pomegranate. Chapters include: fruit pops; chocolate pops; dairy-based pops; and pops with daring, modern flavors. It begins with everything you need to know about ice pops, from choosing ingredients to tips for freezing and unmolding. Next, are recipes for fruity pops like cantaloupe, blueberry–lemon verbena, and pink lemonade to name a few. A chapter on chocolate follows—with delectable offerings like classic fudge, chocolate-vanilla swirl, and milk chocolate with banana. The last chapter is dedicated to new flavor pairings, such as lavender huckleberry, champagne-infused mimosa, and cucumber-lime-mint. Packed with luscious photographs and endless inspiration, this book shows how satisfying it is to make ice pops at home.
List Price: $ 15.95
Price: $ 3.88
- Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar: 100 Dairy-Free Recipes for Everyone’s Favorite Treats
- Wilton Pops Sweets on a Stick Book, Softcover
- The Ultimate Smoothie Book: 130 Delicious Recipes for Blender Drinks, Frozen Desserts, Shakes, and More!
- Lunch Boxes and Snacks: Over 120 healthy recipes from delicious sandwiches and salads to hot soups and sweet treats
- The Biggest Loser Dessert Cookbook: More than 80 Healthy Treats That Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth without Breaking Your Calorie Budget