Learn how to make Pancakes at home which make a healthy and filling breakfast.
Pancakes can become a healthy breakfast option and here Tarika adds her own twist to the recipe to make them delicious yet very healthy. These pancakes, topped up with fresh, sliced strawberries and delicious chocolate chips are surely going to make you drool.
1/8th tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp regular all purpose flour
1 large egg
oil for cooking
strawberries and chocolate chips for garnish
– Peel off the bananas and chop them roughly.
– Using the back of a fork, mash the bananas in a bowl.
– Add the cinnamon, vanilla extract and flour to the mashed bananas and stir all the ingredients gently.
– Add the whisked egg to the batter and again mix all the ingredients well. Make sure you do not over whisk the batter.
– Heat oil in a pan. Using a quarter cup measure, pour the batter at the centre of the pan.
– Cook it on a medium-high heat. Once the sides of the pancake start firming up and you see bubbles forming, flip over the pancake.
– Let it cook until both the sides have a nice golden brown colour.
– The pancakes are ready.
– Top up the pancakes with chopped strawberries and some chocolate chips.
– Pour honey / maple syrup over the pancakes and strawberries.
– The delicious pancakes are ready to be served.
Host: Tarika Singh ( www.tarikasingh.com )
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kawaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Kataria
Editing: Ravi Varma
VFX – Kushal Ramdas Bhujbal
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe and Get regular Updates:
Like us on Facebook:
Share on Facebook –
Tweet about this –
Share on g+ –
Video by: Get Curried