Please take a moment to like and subscribe ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
Corn vegetable rice is a diet recipe. This is easy and quick too. This can be a staple food as it contains veggies too. Do try this recipe and leave a comment in the comment box below. DO not forget to kile and comment.
Servings – 4
Calorie per Serving – 180
Benefit of Corn:
• Rice source of Vitamins
• Prevents Anaemia
• Provides necessary minerals
• Antioxidant properties
• Lowers LDL Cholesterol
• 1 tsp Oil
• 1 tsp Finely chopped Garlic
• 1 tsp Grated Ginger
• 1/2 cup Finely chopped Onion
• 1/2 cup Corn
• 1 cup Finely chopped Green pepper
• 1 cup Finely chopped Carrot
• 1 tbsp Green Peas
• 2 cups Boiled Rice
• 1 tsp Soya sauce
• 1 tsp Vinegar
• 1 tsp Chili sauce
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp Black pepper
• Spring onion
• Heat up oil in a pan.
• Add garlic and ginger. Mix well.
• Add onion and mix well.
• Add corn, green pepper, carrot, green peas and mix well.
• Fry for about a minute.
• Add boiled rice, soya sauce, vinegar, chili sauce, salt and black
• Mix well and fry for a minute.
• Add spring onion and mix well.
• Corn vegetable rice is already.
Enjoy my Other Videos
Healthy Vegetable Upma | Cooked in clay pots | MadhurasRecipe | Healthy Weightloss Breakfast | Ep 1
Dal Palak | Healthy Spinach Recipe| MadhurasRecipe | Ep 3
Spiced Butter milk | Masala Chaas Recipe | MadhurasRecipe | Healthy Recipes | Ep 2
Video by: MadhurasRecipe Health