Learn How To Make Butter Chicken Pizza Recipe from Chef, Traveller and Blogger Sonali Raut only on Ruchkar Mejwani. This fusion Recipe In Marathi – बटर चिकन पिझा – is quick and easy to make pizza recipe that both your children and the adults at home can enjoy.
Make this delicious Butter Chicken Pizza Recipe at home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
200 gms. Boneless Chicken, Diced
2 tbsp. Ginger-Garlic Paste
3 tbsp. Curd
2 tsp. Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
1 tsp. Garam Masala
2 tsp. Kasoori Methi
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Oil
For cooking the chicken:-
1 tsp. Sugar
200 ml Cream
For the pizza:-
1 Diced Onion
– In a bowl add chicken and the marination ingredients and mix it well. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
– In a pan heat butter and oil and add the marinated chicken to it.
– Mix all well and cover with a lid and cook it for 15-20 minutes.
– Keep some pieces of the chicken aside for garnishing.
– Add sugar, cream and turn the flame off immediately.
– On a pizza base spread butter, tomato ketchup and cheese spread followed by Butter Chicken mix.
– Grate Mozzarella cheese on top of it followed by the diced onion.
– Top it off with the chicken pieces kept aside earlier, followed by mixed herbs and chilli flakes.
– Preheat the oven at 200°C for 3-4 minutes and bake the pizza at 200°C for 10 minutes.
Butter Chicken Pizza is ready to serve!
Host: Sonali Raut
Director: Narayan Thakur
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Ravi Varma
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe & Stay Tuned: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ruchkarmejwani
For Facebook Updates: https://www.facebook.com/RuchkarMejwani
Join us on G+ : https://plus.google.com/u/0/108499039376892009441/posts
Video by: Ruchkar Mejwani