- ISBN13: 9781586857356
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
Expand your ramen repertoire with an amazingly inventive and unique addition to the million-copy-selling “101″ series:101 Things to do with Ramen Noodles.
Ramen is fast, easy, and filling, but what can be done to spruce it up and give it a whole new life?
How about recipes like:
Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Summer Garden Soup
Creamy Beef and Broccoli Noodles
Pork Chop Ramen
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Garlic Noodle Sauté
Beer Noodles (the ultimate college crowd pleaser!)
Chinese Veggie Noodles
Corny Cheese Noodles
As a student at the University of Northern Colorado, Toni Patrick came up with creative and quick ways to make ramen noodles. These recipes tasted great and fit into her tight budget and busy schedule. Even today, several years after graduating, she still enjoys cooking with ramen noodles. Toni is also the author of 101 Things to Do with Mac & Cheese and 101 Things to Do with Canned Biscuits. She currently lives in Walden, Colorado.
List Price: $ 9.99
Price: $ 4.00
- Ramen Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe : Ramen Chicken Caesar Salad Utensils
- How to Make Yakibuta Ramen (Japanese Noodle Dish with Roasted Pork Ribs)
- Things Cooks Love: Implements, Ingredients, Recipes
- Good Things to Eat, As Suggested by Rufus: A Collection of Practical Recipes for Preparing Meats, Game, Fowl, Fish, Puddings, Pastries, Etc.
- Jjajangmyun (noodles with black sauce)